Thursday, March 6, 2008

I might have had a small breakthrough...

Got the closure done on the tumbling blocks cuff and I should be able to snap some photos tomorrow. Also try to get some pictures of the citrus ribbon cuff, the spring freeform, the pink bracelet and the daisy chain from last night. That will be a load off, just getting caught up with all that stuff. I hate when the weather is crappy, because I can't take pictures of stuff as I finish it. Then I can't remember what I've listed and what still needs to be listed.

I'm slowly but surely working through the beading block. I have a few ideas now, after having a decent brainstorming session with Ms. P in LC. I'm going to try a few different components and see how they shake out. Some might get used for the F&F project, some might be sitting on my design wall for a while. I still have 2 tubular netted ropes to finish up, one in blues and one in orange/red. I've reassigned the fire-colored rope to the F&F grouping and now I've added some gold into the mix. So far I'm not sure about it, but if nothing else I can use it for what I originally intended it for.

I'm going to have to brainstorm a bit about some "hot" things, maybe then I can have some fun with the April EBW challenge of "Fire & Flowers" and not stress on it as much as I have been. I mean, beading is supposed to be fun, right?!

No comments: